No water, low pressure, increase in electric bill, spitting water, fluctuating pressure, or your water pump constantly running, call our office to set up a service call. By leaving a message on our answering machine, you have automatically scheduled a service call for the next business day. Those issues indicate a problem within your well system.
- No water? No problem! We service residential and commercial pumps. With proper diagnosis being the key, our technicians are trained and certified to provide the best service. We also offer a five year extended warranty on all residential pumps.
Our office is located in the heart of the Poconos
just off I-380 in Gouldsboro
JB PUMP WARRANTY INC.
EXTENDED PUMP PROTECTION PLAN
What the warranty covers:
Extended warranty provides 4 years of coverage in addition to the standard 1 year manufacturer’s warranty. Should the registered pump fail within 5 years from the original date of installation, JB PUMP WARRANTY CORPORATION agrees to repair or replaced the pump on the identified certificate. This protection plan includes pump failure caused by abrasion, corrosion, and lightning.
What the warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Labor rates to pull and/or re-install the pump and, if necessary additional parts other than the pump
- Pump failure attributed to wire, pipes, controls, or accessories
- Pump failure attributed to misuse
- Pump failure attributed to operation without sufficient water (running dry)
- Consequential, incidental, or contingent damage