The Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection regulations require owners to process necessary documentation if a well is no longer in use or us unexpectedly identified on your site. Our office can walk you through the process to ensure the abandonment follows regulations.
During the sale of a home, whether you’re buying or selling, you will question the safety of your water quality and well system. Since safe, clean, water is a key component to a home’s marketability, rely on Knight Well Drilling to assist you in answering any questions or concerns. We can offer a system inspection and assessment to suit your pre-sale needs.
1. Complete Water System Assessment
- Site visit and sanitation of the well
- Water analysis and report for potable water
- Evaluation of pump, tank, and lines
- Professional recommendation for any corrections to identified problems
2. Water System Assessment
- Site Visit
- Sanitation of well
- Water Analysis and report for potable water
Our office is located in the heart of the Poconos
just off I-380 in Gouldsboro